• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downlinx

Expert
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi6gZU01yF8&feature=share"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi6gZU01yF8&feature=share[/ame]

I have a greater respect for Ted Cruz, i always respected the man for wanting to defend his family, but it took Balls do do what he did and take it to gov. the way he did.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Fantastic! I watched the entire video clip. I applaud Senator Cruz for cutting through the misinformation and outright lies being perpetrated by a dishonest administration that aims to achieve its anti-American ends at any cost, even ignoring the root causes of the violence that plauges us. I applaud Senator Cruz for pointing out the dismal failure of the '94 ban to make a dent in violent crime, and I applaud Senator Cruz for pointing out the absurdity in the selection process of guns that are targeted by the proposed ban.

I hope the Senator's common sense catches on and we see many more of our leaders in congress stand up for the rights of all Americans, gun owners, and (most important in all of this) the children too!.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I don't know if the Dems that sponsored or co-sponsored the AWB bill were listening or not but if they were then they must have felt pretty foolish. What a powerful presentation!

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    No second round? Guess they heard enough or little at all. Too busy playing with their smart phones. Facts just get in the way. What?

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Ted is awesome.

The sad thing is, every single person at that hearing already has their mind made up one way or the other. Not a single person will be swayed by fact or persuasive arguments. It's nothing more than everyone just getting their opinion on the record. Kind of like arguing on INGO.

downlinx

Expert
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    Ted is awesome.

The sad thing is, every single person at that hearing already has their mind made up one way or the other. Not a single person will be swayed by fact or persuasive arguments. It's nothing more than everyone just getting their opinion on the record. Kind of like arguing on INGO.

What you just said is true, sad but true.

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Giffords made a quick exit during the Senator's remarks..... Guess he has an aversion to facts.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    I wish Lapierre would have just answered with a simple yes or no. It seemed as though he dribbled on, and cut the Senator's time shorter than he wished. Either way, it was a stupid simple (obviously needed in a room full of people like that) explanation of facts that will be ignored.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I wish someone would point out that .223 is illegal for deer hunting in several states due to it's poor "kill-characteristics" & that the vilified AR-15 is much less effective for mass-killing than a run of the mill shotgun.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    A Senator introducing logic and intelligence into the emotional and ignorant debate on gun control?

Reaction_ItalianSpiderman.gif

Rep inbound for OP and for the poster who suggested e-mailing Sen. Cruz to thank him.

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    Ted is awesome.

If it's not worth doing then why do you do it? You obviously have your mind made up.

Top Bottom