• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Because I am on the inside, Todd just sent me a wonderful handwritten letter. I have spent the better part of the morning typing it up so I could post it here for you. I am sure anything the NWF and Sierra Club agree on is for the betterment of our state.

Thank you Todd Young for your leadership.

The Great Lakes are an important part of Indiana’s ecosystem and economy.

This week, I joined with a bipartisan group to introduce the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Act of 2024, which would extend the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative (GLRI) for another five years through 2031. The GLRI is the most significant investment ever made to restore and protect the Great Lakes. It is a results-driven program that addresses the most serious issues threatening the wellbeing of the Great Lakes basin, including toxic substances, pollution, debris, and invasive species.

The GLRI has focused federal and nonfederal efforts to stop the spread of carp and other invasive species, restore coastline and habitats connecting our streams and rivers, clean up environmentally damaged Areas of Concern, and prevent future contamination. Reauthorizing this program will continue to protect and preserve these lakes for generations to come.

Our bill has broad support among Great Lakes advocates, including the Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition, Great Lakes Commission, Alliance for the Great Lakes, League of Conservation Voters, National Wildlife Federation, Sierra Club, National Parks Conservation Association, The Nature Conservancy, National Audubon Society, American Sportfishing Association, Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership, Great Lakes Fishery Commission, and American Great Lakes Ports Association.

Read more about this effort here .

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Because I am on the inside, Todd just sent me a wonderful handwritten letter. I have spent the better part of the morning typing it up so I could post it here for you. I am sure anything the NWF and Sierra Club agree on is for the betterment of our state.

Thank you Todd Young for your leadership.
    I got that nonsense. I replied telling him to stop spending money.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Everyone in America needs to quit paying Federal taxes all at once. The spending by .gov is out of control and has been for far to long

Fun fact, that's as illegal to say as calling for violence.

Do we have the ability to recall people in Indiana?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    This is what it all is about.

Look over here at the sportsball while we fleece you for $100 billion and waste it on overseas wars.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    This is what it all is about.

Just keep voting in those rinos…

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    RINOs are swamp dwellers. They are only interested in themselves. It is a pity that so many people do not recognize them for what they are. I will confess that I was a dupe of Young's schtick. I thought he was a conservative. I was wrong. If Mr. Potato Head primaries him, I will be voting for the tuber. :patriot:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Seems like somebody should audit what's been spent already, do we ship weapons, or cash, or both. Weapons can be sold and cash can be kicked back to the leadership in the US. HAMAS runs the equivalent of a mafia collecting cash for their leadership, I'm sure other countries can do the same.

Leadership dogs always need new Armani.;)

Top Bottom