• ...and so much more!
  • BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I sent this:

Sarah, You scare the crap out of weak people. That is a great asset. The media,the opposition, and those within our own party, who are here in name only, see you as their biggest threat. You have my full support in whatever direction you take. I know your choice will be based upon, "What can I do to best serve my country?" The Republican Party needs to stand for something and it has to be presented to the people in terms they can digest and comprehend. Maybe the Country needs a history lesson. It was after all the Republicans who fought slavery, stood up for Civil Rights. How we have allowed ourselves to be branded "Racists" is disgusting. I want all Americans to have the same sets of laws, the same sets of opportunities. I want people to go by American without any hyphenations. It is plain to see that we cannot move the party to the left. We don't make friends with the media unless we abandon our principals. We know why we are where we are. As a Party we failed to live up to our principals. It's time to get back to what we do best and I believe that you can help take us there. I'm looking forward to seeing you kicking butt and taking names

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Eastern In.
    For twenty years I've waited for the second coming of Ronald Reagan. A true conservative, not one of these half witted neocons that keep crawling out of the woodwork like cockroaches. Someone that has a firm morality, and the courage of their convictions. Someone that has a backbone made of good, american steel and the ability to not take themselves too seriously all the time. Most of all, some one who remembers it's called The Bill of Rights, not The Bill of Suggestions.
    Over the last few months I have watched Sarah Palin face down her enemies in the democratic party, the liberal media and even hiding within the camp of her own party. She fought back with the tenacity of a "pitbull with lipstick". She went on national tv, on a show not known for its support of conservatism, and proved to us all that she can take a good joke, even when she is the target.
    In short, she has shown many of the qualities I admired and respected in Dutch. On top of that, she's as hot as a two dollar pistol (had to get in a gun reference somehow).
    I think the Gipper is sitting in heaven, munching on his jellie beans, watching Sarah and saying "Go, girl!". She may not be Ronnie's second comming, but she'll do.

Top Bottom