• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    I lived in Lawrence back in the early to mid 70s and know what you're dealing with this winter. One year, we got 10" of wet and heavy snow in early May! That was a shocker! It only stayed on the ground for 3-4 days, but still... Six to eight inches of snow here will paralyze the county. Where you are, that's considered snow flurries. Hang in there... Warmer weather is coming. Someday.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Another 12-18 inches starting this evening.

Any spare plows in IN?

Time to sample a new bourbon or try the Regal Apple Crown......

Did I mention snowplows?

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Start a fire in the fireplace. Set a platter of berries and cheeses. Get a shot glass and a full bottle of single malt. Put on your pajamas and fuzzy slippers and settle into your favourite easy chair to listen to some belated Christmas tunes.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Start a fire in the fireplace. Set a platter of berries and cheeses. Get a shot glass and a full bottle of single malt. Put on your pajamas and fuzzy slippers and settle into your favourite easy chair to listen to some belated Christmas tunes.

Ya that isn't a bad idea. (much better than a dog video....) Not sure i am touching the Glenlevit, but will be trying some Bulliet or Crown Royal Apple.

I will alsoi try HMH's advice and rey to dig out my grill area with a spoon. That should pass the time......

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Ya that isn't a bad idea. (much better than a dog video....) Not sure i am touching the Glenlevit, but will be trying some Bulliet or Crown Royal Apple.

I will alsoi try HMH's advice and rey to dig out my grill area with a spoon. That should pass the time......

IF the spoon proves to be inadequate then go for the old tried and proven Chop Sticks. Damn Patriots fans anyway.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Ha!

hqdefault.jpg

Top Bottom