• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armorer59

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Greene County
    Big Stick.jpg bolt.jpg I'm Selling My Serbu BFG 50 and all my reloading equipment and components. I purchased this new and have only fired 20 rnds through it. Now for the particulars. 29" Walther barrel, 30 MOA scope rail, factory bipod, factory hard shell case, Barska 8-32X50 Mil-Dot Illuminated Tactical Scope. Also has a Magpul grip. I installed one of my tactical bolt knobs on the bolt. Reloading gear and components: Lee .50 cal press with dies, factory crimp die, Lyman case trimmer, approx 1400 API and AP projectiles, 900+ CCI primers, 500 once fired cases (LC) and 4 kegs of powder. Price for all is $3000.00 firm. Cash only, no trades. The rifle alone new is $2650. Add the bipod and rail for $180. Not looking to separate unless someone makes an offer I cant refuse on just the rifle. FTF only. Can meet in Bartholomew, Brown or Monroe. Possibly Johnson co. Must show Indiana D/L and IN carry permit. Nothing recorded. Please PM for questions. I go by date/Time stamp in the thread for an "I'll take it" . Them PM me for meet up details. Thanks for looking.

Top Bottom