• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MAJB Retired

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    About 8:00 this evening, there was a car fire on the West bound lane. I just missed seeing it happen, as I came home just before it, was collecting the garbage for tomorrow's pick-up, and when I went back out side the vehicle was burning. Tried to get a better look, but the deputy told me the area was a crime area. I'm about 1/4 mile from the site, right up against I-70. Officer said the people are still in the van.

MAJB Retired

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Nothing much on the news this morning, but from what I was told by the deputy and looking at the area today. The van was hit in the rear, and the other vehicle went through the fence, drove through the field, came out on County Road 300 North (30th Street) and drove towards Indianapolis. I'm surprised there wasn't more on the news.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Nothing much on the news this morning, but from what I was told by the deputy and looking at the area today. The van was hit in the rear, and the other vehicle went through the fence, drove through the field, came out on County Road 300 North (30th Street) and drove towards Indianapolis. I'm surprised there wasn't more on the news.

Wow? Injuries or fatalities to the occupants of the burning vehicle? That's scary.

Top Bottom