• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    How about the other side of that coin... Congress lying to us???
    lying-politician.jpg

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    With everything the country is facing, WTH are we supposed to care if Roger lied? WTH was Congress sticking its effing nose in this to begin with?

Roger Clemens mistrial could mean former all-star pitcher walks on perjury charges - ESPN

I understand what your getting at! But, Roger Clemens actually went to them. He was never called to congress to testify about his steroid use. He, himself, called them in to deposition him to clear the air. Just sayin! But, either way no reason to be involved with it.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    It doesn't really bother me that he is being tried. After all, what he's accused of is a federal crime. What really burns me is that congress and the federal government were investigating this at all. A congressional hearing on performance enhancing drugs in MLB. Really? This country is going down by the bow. The band is on the fantail, playing Nearer My God To Thee, and the best these idiot can do is stand on the bridge and argue about the color of the deck chairs. The lack of public outcry about this kind of crap has convinced me that we have doomed ourselves to the fate of ancient Rome. We've reached the point as a nation where the masses only care about their bread and circuses.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    The whole prosecution of him is a monumental waste of money. It's all about his testifying in front of a bunch of liars (politicians) who just wanted TV face time and lying himself. Why is Congress worried about Baseball when the nation has many more pressing issues?

How full would the court system be if everyone who lied in front a congressional committee where charged? They would have to build new prisons for all of the charged Politicians.

Again, just a huge waste of money.

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    It doesn't really bother me that he is being tried. After all, what he's accused of is a federal crime. What really burns me is that congress and the federal government were investigating this at all. A congressional hearing on performance enhancing drugs in MLB. Really? This country is going down by the bow. The band is on the fantail, playing Nearer My God To Thee, and the best these idiot can do is stand on the bridge and argue about the color of the deck chairs. The lack of public outcry about this kind of crap has convinced me that we have doomed ourselves to the fate of ancient Rome. We've reached the point as a nation where the masses only care about their bread and circuses.

Panem et circenses. Amen brother!

Top Bottom