• ...and so much more!
  • chrisrock101

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    North Indy
    What brand is a good one to start off on? I am looking at re-loading .38
    Anyone know where pistol primers are? (hard to find) I was looking at the lee kit and it seems to do well for most folks
    thanks for the help

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I have been using a Lee kit for about 10 years and it works just as well as anything I have used since. I found primers with cigarman454 here on this site, but looking at your post count it looks like you better start posting or mail that check to the administrator. I just sent my payment today.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I've always used Lee, and been happy with it. I've not used the other brands to see if they are worth the considerable extra money, since Lee has always done the job for me just fine.

BeeRian

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I've also only used Lee products-a Classic Turret press. Its always worked great for me for about 3 years now. Lee is very reasonably priced when compared to competitors and I feel their components quality has been quite good.

You could always put in a back order to an online company for the primers...I put in an order with Powder Valley in late April and received my order in late June. Grafs.com, midwayusa.com and natchezss.com (among others) also sell powder/primers online. There is a hasmat fee of ~$20 + shipping, but if you make a fair sized order, you'll quickly make up the costs.

Top Bottom