• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wmitchell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2009
    Franklin, In
    When does everyone move or put up their tree stands, if at all? I've got 4 up for this year so far, one that never moves and 3 that move depending on what crop is in the area. I usually try to have mine in place by the middle of August. Just curious how others went about it.

UltraRick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Georgetown
    I use a Loggy Bayou climber. I normally do not leave it in the woods overvnght. There a 3 ladder stand on the property that have not been moved in several years. I clear shooting lane for them in August and have killed deer from them. That said, I still prefer my climber, I usually get up around 25 to 30 feet. The ladder stands are 16 feet.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I put them up as early as i can so the deer can get use to them. If its your own property i'd just leave them up all the time as long as its scouted good to be productive.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I put them up as early as i can so the deer can get use to them. If its your own property i'd just leave them up all the time as long as its scouted good to be productive.

agreed, mine are setup on our property, and so far left up year round. I want to get another one though to use for if I go to public ground. Will prob get a climber for that.

Top Bottom