• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MordecuS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Mooresville
    Funny, when I first brought the thread up, the video was blank, but after going back if showed up. I wish I could fully understand computers. :D

They are black boxes of magic.

Seriously though, I've had a PT709 for a couple of years now. I originally hated it because of it's Glock-ish trigger system. After getting used to it, it's been a very reliable gun. I have chosen to carry a PPK instead of the PT709 on a daily basis, but I would trust my life to the PT709.

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I handled a Sig P938 in a store and wanted to trade in my CM9 on it but after reading the comments on this thread I think I will stick with what I have.

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Wanting to get my hands on the XDs and see how it compares in this field. Looking for a single stack 9 within the next month or so.

I've been looking forward to that one as well, I havent seen it in the stores yet though. If its not smaller then the CM9 then I think I'll just stick to the Kahr. I did see a little SIG that was pretty impressive but it was $$$$ expensive.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Unrelated the firearms in question. You were pulling the trigger without making sure the firearm was unloaded, more than once. Safety comes first.

On the firearms themselves. I owned a PF9, and it was a decent gun for the money. I never had any issues with mine, in terms of function. My only real complaint was there was a lot of felt recoil, expected from a small pistol, but it beat the **** out of my hand. I like to put a lot of rounds through my carry guns, and it was not a pleasant gun to shoot. I sold it and bought a PM9. I was lucky though, the one I bought a guy traded in, and never fired it. So I got a new gun for a used price. I believe I gave $549 for it. It was money well spent. In my opinion, it's a much better firearm compared to the PF9, but it does cost considerably more. The recoil is very easy to manage, and it's very accurate. The trigger is lighter, and not gritty like the PF9 trigger. It also has better sights as well. If you are on a budget, the PF9 would be a better choice, but I would opt for the CM9 over the PF9 if money is an issue. You'll pay a little more, but it's worth it.

Other than that, I have not owned or fired any of the other pistols covered.

Top Bottom