• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    This is a re-post cause I was a bad boy and INGO took the ad down as I only used links to the pictures and that is a no no.
    Trying to liquidate some old rifles that I recently gained possession of. These have been in storage for at least 10 years since FIL passed. Take one or all for a discount. These are in Noblesville and cannot travel due to age and Covid vulnerabilities.
    DSC-9105.jpg
    The first is a Boito Brazilian manufactured 20 GA double barrel shotgun with 18" barrel. Stock is some Brazilian hard wood either naturally green or stained green. Many scratches abound and there is some rust on the metal parts. Asking $250. Would make a good truck gun. Top gun in the picture. An open box of shells is included. More photos upon request.
    Sold!
    Second is Stevens model 87A in poor condition. It is currently non-functional and long ago was drilled for a scope mount (scope included but not presently mounted). Due to the condition asking $50. Might be a project for someone. Additional photos can be provided upon request. Middle one in the photo.
    Sold
    Lastly is Savage model 24 single shot .22/410 Condition is not great, but appears functional. The stock has much wear and there is a great amount of rust present on metal parts. There is a Weaver scope mounted of unknown power but estimated to be around 2x power. Asking $150 OBO. Additional photos upon request. Might clean up well as rust seems to be just surface. Couple of open boxes of ammo included. Bottom one in photo.
    Sold!
    I am in Noblesville and cannot travel due to Covad and health. Pm me and I can meet about anytime.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom