• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alabasterjar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Steuben County
    Think Like A Cop posted this video on the circumstances around the shooting. He makes some very good points that can and should be used when contacting legislators or discussing around the break table. Dirtbag had a rap sheet a mile long...things like aggravated assault, felon in possession of a firearm, drug charges, etc., etc., but WAS NEVER PROSECUTED for a number of them. He obtained his firearms illegally. Government knew he was a threat, arrested him a number of times for gun related charges, but never prosecuted. Now the DemocRAT Mayor wants more gun laws to not enforce on criminals.
    [video=youtube_share;UxmbKp9PNic]http://youtu.be/UxmbKp9PNic[/video]

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Think Like A Cop posted this video on the circumstances around the shooting. He makes some very good points that can and should be used when contacting legislators or discussing around the break table. Dirtbag had a rap sheet a mile long...things like aggravated assault, felon in possession of a firearm, drug charges, etc., etc., but WAS NEVER PROSECUTED for a number of them. He obtained his firearms illegally. Government knew he was a threat, arrested him a number of times for gun related charges, but never prosecuted. Now the DemocRAT Mayor wants more gun laws to not enforce on criminals.
    [video=youtube_share;UxmbKp9PNic]http://youtu.be/UxmbKp9PNic[/video]

And he is out among us free as a bird. These POS have no fear of the authority's. None.
    This problem will not fix itself.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Is this one of those super predators that Clinton and Biden now are embarrassed about wanting to put in prison for a long time?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    On the disrespect shown to the police officers, I blame kapernick...

Unless you've been living under a rock since the 60s, your blame is misplaced.
    I wouldn’t credit Kaepernick for all that. He’s an indoctrinated ideologue; a useful idiot. The blame is on the left participating in an out of control ideology. Which, BTW, started gaining traction around the 60s.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I wouldn’t credit Kaepernick for all that. He’s an indoctrinated ideologue; a useful idiot. The blame is on the left participating in an out of control ideology. Which, BTW, started gaining traction around the 60s.
    I believe he made hating the police cool again.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'll wait and see how much info on this is actually released. I would bet the police involved were working on either bad info or bad planning or both at the beginning of this operation. On the surface it just seems like too much went wrong.

Top Bottom