• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Might head over there this weekend. Usually a pretty decent show. With the gun market a little less crazy these days it will be interesting what it does to prices. One of the things I have noticed is that gun show weekends here are good times to visit the LGS's as well. Lots of extra traffic for them means there is a chance to find some new inventory of recently traded in gun.

Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    Awesome guys I'm wanting a .22lr pistol like a sig 1911 or a 870 in 20 gauge or maybe a muzzle loader lol idk what I want but I'll be leaving with a firearm lol

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Had a good time at the show this morning. Picked up a couple of ammo cans, a cheap red dot for my Hi-Point carbine and some 8mm Lebel ammo. Now I don't have a rifle that shoots 8mm Lebel, but I've decided to change my strategy. Lately I've been buying rifles and then can't find ammo for them, so I've decided to start buying weird ammo and then find a gun to go with it! :):

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    8mm Lebel ammo. Now I don't have a rifle that shoots 8mm Lebel, but I've decided to change my strategy. Lately I've been buying rifles and then can't find ammo for them, so I've decided to start buying weird ammo and then find a gun to go with it! :):

Now thats a great Strategy, It is not nearly as madding to look at ammo that you can not find a gun for, But it eats at your soul to look at a gun you can not get ammo for.. And Seymour was a great little show, a nice mix of older guns... And there were a few Bargains to be had.

Top Bottom