• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    What about ergonomics? I have seen more than one person say the ergonomics of the shadow 2 are better than the Accushadow.

If anyone has experience with both can you confirm this and why? I've not seen a lot of specifics except for someone saying some of the controls on the S2 are extended compared to the Accu

I found the opposite, compared to the S1 the S2 was nose heavy and did not point well for me (bird hunting like a Glock).

That is not to imply in any way that one is better than the other, but I suspect that every individual will have a preference. The S2 was designed to better accommodate small hands (the initial CZ introduction add for the S2 spent some time on this with commentary from a team CZ lady shooter, I think they were trying to copy the Tanfo Stock 2 feel but eliminate a marketing drawback) which might be why it does not fit me quite as well.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I ran my new to me CZ 85B with the full CGW's package put in y the Wizard and if it gets any better than that gun I could be world champ. Speechless.

CZ 85 with CGW barrel bushing & trigger goodies and Leupold triangle style optic at 20 yards off of bench.
    Can't come close to that with traditional sights.

attachment.php

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I don't know what magic CGW can do, but I bought a Shadow Target 2 from the factory Custom Shop and I can only imagine that it is comparable/similar to CGW. Worse, better, more expensive? I don't know, but a slicked up Shadow 2 is something easy to fall in love with.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    FalconRC369
    Top Bottom