• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I think it's great when people dedicate themselves to a goal and achieve it. However when it tips over to: "look at how much better than you I am," it gets a little tiresome. But since I understand that I make choices and the consequences are the consequences...I don't much care when they do play the "don't you wish you were me" card. I've made my choices and I have to be content with that.

But I can't help but wonder if the subject matter was something a little different, how many supporters she would have:

"What is your excuse....for letting your marriage fail?"

"What is your excuse....for not making more money?"

"What's your excuse....for having kids that get into trouble?"

There are things people can do to affect all of those areas, but would we view the challenge as positively as one about physical fitness? I kind of doubt it.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Taking care of yourself is one thing.

Indulging your ego is another.

Give me a woman anyday who is humble and giving of herself to one who wants 10 hours a week to indulge herself at the gym where she can eat up the lustful stares of men and the scornful envy of women.

One need not have 2% bodyfat and spend 10 hours a week in the gym to "take care of yourself." It takes far less time at the gym to be reasonably healthy.

Sure, she's obviously got an attractive body. But inside that wrapper is potentially a bitter pill-- an out of control ego that needs others envy or approval in order to justify itself.

Think "real housewives of Gold's Gym" and get the idea.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Taking care of yourself is one thing.

Indulging your ego is another.

Give me a woman anyday who is humble and giving of herself to one who wants 10 hours a week to indulge herself at the gym where she can eat up the lustful stares of men and the scornful envy of women.

One need not have 2% bodyfat and spend 10 hours a week in the gym to "take care of yourself." It takes far less time at the gym to be reasonably healthy.

Sure, she's obviously got an attractive body. But inside that wrapper is potentially a bitter pill-- an out of control ego that needs others envy or approval in order to justify itself.

Think "real housewives of Gold's Gym" and get the idea.

Pot calling the kettle black? Think self righteous wannabee maybe .. you get the idea.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Those women coming at her are the same ones that post "Real women have curves" and all their friends call out 'skinny *****es'. Then an hour later they'll post a picture of a guy in turnout gear, no shirt and six pack abs and all their friends drool and say 'that's what I'm talking about'.

Good for her for trying to make sure she's going to be around for her grandchildren.
    Yes. I agree. Real women have curves... but not so many curves you cant see your shoes or need to wash yourself with a rag on a stick. I'll take a Marilyn Monroe, Kim Kardashian, etc. over this bag of antlers. I mean bully for her for having a healthy, toned body, but mmmm no thanks.

I think it's great when people dedicate themselves to a goal and achieve it. However when it tips over to: "look at how much better than you I am," it gets a little tiresome. But since I understand that I make choices and the consequences are the consequences...I don't much care when they do play the "don't you wish you were me" card. I've made my choices and I have to be content with that.

But I can't help but wonder if the subject matter was something a little different, how many supporters she would have:

"What is your excuse....for letting your marriage fail?"

"What is your excuse....for not making more money?"

"What's your excuse....for having kids that get into trouble?"

There are things people can do to affect all of those areas, but would we view the challenge as positively as one about physical fitness? I kind of doubt it.

Granted, Im no ironman, but having a relatively healthy body and lifestyle is a bit easier than the other items in your list which may or may not hinge on another party. Basic choices like stopping fast food or getting the cheeseburger with a side salad instead of the big mac and fries. "But its OK, I got a huge ass sammich, but I got a DIET coke so its all good, right?" :ugh: (which if you havent heard studies show it screws with your metabolism doing more harm than good)

You dont have to be a gym rat to take care of yourself. Simply take in less calories than you burn, and get your ass off the sofa for an hour of strenuous exercise a day (or every other) like a brisk walk, riding a bike, etc. Take the stairs if its only a floor or two. Little steps to a healthier lifestyle.

I saw it when the :poop: first hit the fan. Is it blunt and in your face? Yes. I'd venture to guess the more butthurt you felt, the bigger your butt. I saw it for what she meant... a direct challenge to the thought of "I could never have a good body. I'm old, I had kids. Its pointless to try. I'm doomed to being a fatbody. Its my destiny. " She proved its not.

Too bad more people didnt take her coarse statement as a proverbial pimpslap to the face of a hysterical person and say "hey! If she can do it, so can I! I may not be able to have 6 pack abs, but at least I wont be carrying around a keg instead anymore." :):

wildhair

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Fat women need love too!

ugly-fat-girl-bikini-woman-pictures.jpg

Top Bottom