• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Starbucks doesn't have a policy except that they follow all local laws. So even more respect to them for minding their own business and having the respect for the law.

Google "car crashes into Starbucks".... cars are way more dangerous than guns!

Last edited:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    If she doesn't want to expose her children to loaded weapons she should a) frequent a different coffee shop, or b) move to a country that doesn't allow its citizens to carry loaded weapons.

Neither of those is a guarantee, that's why its such an inane demand in the first place.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    gunrightz.jpg

This is how RTKBA folks are viewed in this publication.:dunno:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's pretty simple. She has a perfect right to take her business elsewhere just as those of us who choose to carry have the same right when we encounter an establishment with a no firearm policy.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    She's a paid political hack, nothing more. She used to be the PR person for the Democratic Governor of Missouri and now has her own PR firm.
    That explains the overly-wordy, self-absorbed letter to the editor.

And there is a lot of coffee at Starbucks, HOT coffee. Dangerous, hot, highly caffeinated, coffee.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    She's a paid political hack, nothing more. She used to be the PR person for the Democratic Governor of Missouri and now has her own PR firm.

Interesting. I had assumed her to be a kept woman with too much time on her hands who, well, wasn't married for her intelligence.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    If she doesn't want to expose her children to loaded weapons she should a) frequent a different coffee shop, or b) move to a country that doesn't allow its citizens to carry loaded weapons.

Not to mention, c) cover their eyes every time a police officer passes by or enters the same store, park, school, etc, that they happen to be in. What a ditz. :facepalm:

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    I'm not a proponent of purse carry without some kind of trigger protection.
    BUT, What kind of guns are these people carrying that they go off when dropped.
    I can see it happening once as a total fluke, but twice makes me think there are some kind of mitigating circumstances.
    Like they are all carrying Ravens.
    No, wait, those don't go off when you pull the trigger on purpose..

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    All those shootings in Starbucks recently? Geez, if they would quit catering to thug clientele and building them all in the ghetto this would never happen! I, for one, agree with her. Starbucks scares me so and as a man, I can only drink Starbucks coffee because my wife is one of the 80% of women who control household spending and tells me where to shop. I think the next time I'm in Starbucks I'll ask all the thugs and criminals to unload their guns so I can feel safe.

On a serious note, who on this board is willing to take one for the team and go over to Zionsville and "satisfy" this woman? She seems to have a lot of pent up energy that needs to be channeled.

Top Bottom