• ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Personally plan to go out and hike some trails, avoiding people at all costs

My big outings every day (weather permitting) is going for a bicycle ride (20-40 minutes).
    Only been 7 times this Spring.
    Not so smart Thursday when it was cold and the wind was so bad I had to use gear 1 & 2 (out of 7) just to get through the wind.
    The wife goes when it's warm enough.
    I have to use a bike with a low rail b/c of my arthritis. :fogey:
    After a lifetime of used bikes, I found this one used even though I was looking for new.
    Before you think I went "cheap" it was $500 used, more than most MCs that I had. :dunno:
    jgSxHqh.jpg

This beauty I found at the bike shop. :laugh:
    Our 1st new bike in 5 decades of marriage.
    She wouldn't let me buy her a 7 speed, or one with fenders, since she was never going to ride it there was a hint of rain.
    qtb0ayg.jpg

I think my plans are mostly over. Talked to the youngest grand daughter and wished her Happy Easter and got to hear what the Easter Bunny brought her. :) Then I cleaned the house, just finished a plate of hot wings and am now getting ready to take a nap. I thought about watching my Jesus Christ Superstar dvd, but then I realized that my dvd player uses RCA jacks, and the new tv I just got only has HDMI inputs, and I don't have an extra HDMI cable. Actually I'm not even certain the dvd player has an HDMI port (I rarely watch movies.)

I have been to about 4 different live shows of JC Superstar, starting in my 20s, & have a few of the recorded versions.
    You can watch it streamed on youtube or free some from source.
    4 versions showed up when to used my remote to find free movies of it.
    I only recognized one of what they were showing, some are very low budget, and some are done quite well that I have bought over the years.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think my plans are mostly over. Talked to the youngest grand daughter and wished her Happy Easter and got to hear what the Easter Bunny brought her. :) Then I cleaned the house, just finished a plate of hot wings and am now getting ready to take a nap. I thought about watching my Jesus Christ Superstar dvd, but then I realized that my dvd player uses RCA jacks, and the new tv I just got only has HDMI inputs, and I don't have an extra HDMI cable. Actually I'm not even certain the dvd player has an HDMI port (I rarely watch movies.)

[STRIKE]I'd tell you how this works, but I cant. Shipper waited 3 days to put it in the mail. I'm doing my best to give grace and assume its C19 related. I should have had it Friday, but now it looks like Monday.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HDMI-To-RC...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
    [/STRIKE]
    Never mind. Thats the wrong one. THIS is what you need and it works great. I had to get one for my mom so she could watch her VHS on the new TV that only has HDMI.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EHL1JXE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited:

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Started out the day with brunch on the outdoor griddle. Usually we go to my Mom's, eat too much, and some of us drink too much wine or beer. Sit outdoors if it's nice enough. Guess we'll all have to do that separately this year. Maybe have a get-together later in the year to make up for it.

Top Bottom