• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mfrobert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Hey Guys / Gals - - Thinking about making the trip over to Sharonville, OH tomorrow for the gun show and wanted to know if it's worth a trip? How big of a show is it?

Thanks!

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    I'd say its worth depends heavily on how far you're driving to get there. It's not a very big show - I'd guess about 10-15% of what you'd see at the 1500. It's cheaper though and I think the parking is free.

mfrobert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Id be id be driving from south side of Indy. I feel like I've been there one time before. Does 500 or so tables sound accurate?

I'd say its worth depends heavily on how far you're driving to get there. It's not a very big show - I'd guess about 10-15% of what you'd see at the 1500. It's cheaper though and I think the parking is free.

mfrobert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Louisville National Gun Day is tomorrow and probably closer

I went probably 5 years ago and felt like there were a ton of collector vendors. Has that changed over the years? Looking for something similar to the 1500

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    One of the best gun shows in Ohio. klyles gun shop has great deals. Great deals walking around the show also. Since I moved to Ohio, I go to this gun show the most.

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Free parking, outlet mall is near if you take a wife or girlfriend. Sunday is best day to go. The deals get better also cash is king. Most dealers will go down on prices when cash is out.

Top Bottom