• ...and so much more!
  • Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Shot on location in Pleasantville.

I've installed the clip on two of the loaner flashlights that students can use in Flashlight Combatives or in Low Light Force on Force Scenarios. So if you come to one of those classes, you'll be able to check one out and put it through some testing yourself.

Here's a link to the product on Raven's website:
    Surefire Pocket Clip

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    fI did not see the mandatory Kirk test--beating it with a 24 oz. framing hammer.

I hope to snag a bunch at the next Indy1500. After I coonfingered the light Fenway had at sushi night, I think this is a worthy idea. I'm a big fan of the Tiger ring too as I carry a TR Streamlight (of course I have been around so long, I remember when we had to make our own figure 8 rings out of duct tape . . . and all this was orchard, I took the ferry to West Lafayette for a nickel which had a picture of a bee on it, give me five bees for a quarter we'd say . . .).

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I enjoy mine and as Tom confirmed on the Raven FB page even though constant on does not work with the Nitrolon it does work with several surefire lights including the fury.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    fI did not see the mandatory Kirk test--beating it with a 24 oz. framing hammer.

I hope to snag a bunch at the next Indy1500. After I coonfingered the light Fenway had at sushi night, I think this is a worthy idea. I'm a big fan of the Tiger ring too as I carry a TR Streamlight (of course I have been around so long, I remember when we had to make our own figure 8 rings out of duct tape . . . and all this was orchard, I took the ferry to West Lafayette for a nickel which had a picture of a bee on it, give me five bees for a quarter we'd say . . .).

Sad, but we knew he would lose it one day.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    I enjoy mine and as Tom confirmed on the Raven FB page even though constant on does not work with the Nitrolon it does work with several surefire lights including the fury.

I'm pretty sure a small amount of sanding on the bottom of the tailcap would solve the problem as well.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Shay, first of all, I have been looking into taking your flashlight combatives class with my wife soon (it comes highly recommended by Andrew Henry).

Good video review. I did a write up review/comparison to my streamlight PT2L a little while ago on here (https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...concealment-systems-surefire-pocket-clip.html) and I found that the constant on DOES work with my surefire G2 without any modification, however I did have to do some sanding like you suggested to get it to work on a Blackhawk Legacy light. I am a big fan of pretty much everything Raven makes thus far so I had to pick up one of these when they were released. I'm glad I did, but now I need to upgrade that P60 incandescent bulb that is still in my light.

Top Bottom