• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    My 13 year old niece has been shooting with me for about four years now. I bought her a 22 rifle when she was 9. Today she was asking if she could shoot something bigger. She said she wants to shoot the AR. We went over the rifle at home and then headed out to shoot. She shot like a champ. burning up pop cans and rotten hedge apples. After shooting a couple 30 round mags she let me know that this was now HER rifle. haha

paigeAR15.jpg

monitor51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    West Central IN
    I have noticed the majority of women shoot like that. However, they are surprisingly accurate. :dunno:

Wonder why they do that? My wife does the same thing at first. Works well enough with the .22.

Isn't it great being the fun uncle? I'm looking forward to when my nephew turns 5. Hopefully by then he will be ready for some more serious fishing and intro to bb/pellet guns and possibly some .22 time.

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Good job uncle. But seriously, fix that stance. Its okay for .22, but she's running a fighting rifle, she needs to get into a fighting stance.

Once again, outstanding dude.

FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    Some would argue that the two are more similar than you think!

But you're an awesome uncle! :rockwoot:

You're right. She's busts her butt cheerleading. She cheers for her school and is in national cheer competitions. She is a member of the Fierce Allstars. I feel sorry for anyone who tells her that cheering is not a sport. I'm very proud of her for the well rounded young lady she has become. She is a student ambassador and a state rep for her school. She maintains A-B honor roll and still finds time to shoot with her uncle. Love that kid!

Top Bottom