• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Have any INGOer's been out shed hunting yet? Might be a little early but I'm thinking now is a good time to begin. So far I've not found any but I'm always hopeful.

Post a pic of any you may find!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I began finding them in late January. I set out a shed trap (piece of fence in a V shape with a pile of corn) at the end of January and plan to check it later this week to see if it has worked at all.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I went out looking for a couple hours yesterday and found a 3 pt right side with 2 stickers on the base. I found it on a trail that is bush-hogged through CRP. It was laying right on the trail. anyone else have any luck? I plan to mow all of the CRP next week (as long as the ground is not too wet) so I will keep my eye out while on the tractor. I usually find antlers/carcus'/etc. everytime I mow for the year.

ilikeguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Prairie Creek
    I've found four so far, nothing very big yet though. Been a slow year this year for me, but most of my best places are inaccessible due to flood water.

Raye7r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2009
    Parke County
    Couple weeks ago one of the lady mail carriers in our office had to stop for a herd of deer crossing road, back in woods she saw a buck with one horn. As it spooked and ran off that horn fell off. She proudly showed it off in the post office.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    What are the laws in Indiana about this? I have a few places I can try but dont want to get into trouble. I have some private and some state ground near me.

Top Bottom