• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    David Clarke has it right and is a good man for saying so. CNN and the mayor live in Unrealityland. I am not a LEO basher, but YOU are your own best first line of defense.

weenpeen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Notice how they try to make him sound like a psychopath for suggesting it? Whatever happened to defending yourself? Apparently the notion of defending yourself makes you crazy.

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    Notice how they try to make him sound like a psychopath for suggesting it? Whatever happened to defending yourself? Apparently the notion of defending yourself makes you crazy.

It's amazing how fast things have been turned around. The scary part is that people start believing this stuff so much. That only proves that they aren't thinking for themselves and instead obeying what they're told without question.

How ridiculous was it that the interviewer quoted Chicago police chief. This sheriff is a stand up guy.

I know! That's the poorest example of crime going down after rounding up guns. The entire state of Illinois will be receiving no money from me so long as they don't respect my right to defend myself in their crime filled cities.

Top Bottom