• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Nothing new. That man is a freaking godsend, and they are attempting to crucify him.

I have more loyalty to Jan Brewer and Joe than I do anyone in Washington.

The Justice Department has proven itself to be corrupted as of late - Not saying it was an angel before. :twocents:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    this is not new. listen to him talk and he will tell you the feds have been up his butt for years "investigating"

They always investigate people who are REAL Americans. that doesnt fit into their plans.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Does anyone know if the sheriff has a FB page or a way to donate to his campaign. Good for him! He is doing his job, enforcing the laws that the people passed and now the feds was his neck for it.
    smiley-talk034.gif
    the feds on this one!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    That Joe Arpaio is a trouble maker... no wonder the Feds are keeping an eye on him. To have the gall to want to catch lawbreakers... sheesh. After all this is a Justice Dept that is okay with voter intimidation.

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    It's this kind of crap that makes a guy ask if law enforcement in this day and age is worth it. These thug huggers would be the first to go if the thin blue line was erased. They certainly can't take care of themselves.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    It's this kind of crap that makes a guy ask if law enforcement in this day and age is worth it. These thug huggers would be the first to go if the thin blue line was erased. They certainly can't take care of themselves.

I strongly believe Law enforcement is worth it, as long as it is well regulated. If the govt wasnt so large and knew their place as directed by the constitution then we wouldnt be talking about this. but sadly in this country everytime the government wants to grow and get bigger they pick a war with someone and spending and regulation, and citizens rights go out the window.
    there must be rule of law, but in the same token, I dont need any government (local or federal) telling me how to eat, how to farm, how many times I can flush my toilet, when to water my lawn, who I can associate with, etc.

Its sad when more people ask what IS'NT illegal? rather than what IS?

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    there must be rule of law, but in the same token, I dont need any government (local or federal) telling me how to eat, how to farm, how many times I can flush my toilet, when to water my lawn, who I can associate with, etc.

Its sad when more people ask what IS'NT illegal? rather than what IS?

Found out yesterday the city of Anderson is trying to pass an ordance thats says if I do not spay our dog we can be fined 100. If you want a breeder license, 100. If they pick up my un-spayed dog they will operate/fix and charge me without even asking. If you are the type of dog owner that does not care, then you would just abandon your dog when it got picked up. The only people this new ordance efects are the responsible pet owners.

Top Bottom