• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • canamscott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    LaGrange County
    I will be at the LaGrange Steam and Gas antique tractor show all day Saturday. I am hoping to get the the gun show Sunday. There are usually deals to be had there.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    ATTENTION: Fed. Ord. M14A s/n around 4XXX for sale at this gunshow. I almost walked out with it, but I got one already. s/n shows that it should have all USGI parts. The barrel is TRW 1963 with a TRW bolt. Has USGI walnut stock with proofs. 1100.00, as you go in the main room, turn left an its in the corner, its in with a bunch of other rifles including 2 or 3 M1 carbines....private seller had it for 10 yrs, looks like its in great shape.

Also nice talking to Knife Lady an Brads Knives, as always.

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I will not go back, I will not go back, I will not go back, I will not go back................ Wonder if it will still be there tomorrow?????

Now that I'm home I wish I had got it, so I could tear it all down an check everything out...my son said if I didn't get it he was...but he's saving to buy a house an was afraid his wife would kill him for buying another gun.....I told him too bad....he could of got it an been "cool" like me. Could of bummed ammo off me an everything. Man I walked back an looked at it twice....then walked around another 30 min.....

Top Bottom