• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Have you made it over to that Lagrange Co. show that was in Howe this past weekend. I still haven't made it to that one and curious if it is worthwhile.

I always go to the Shipshe show. Bought a little something from Bradsknives last trip.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Have you made it over to that Lagrange Co. show that was in Howe this past weekend. I still haven't made it to that one and curious if it is worthwhile.

I always go to the Shipshe show. Bought a little something from Bradsknives last trip.

Thank you Expat and we will be set up there again at this next show.:D

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.

Yes, nice show but attendance looked low(heard this about their Auburn show too). A little smaller than Shipshewana(although a larger buliding) and no ZX or 21st type dealers.

They are starting shows in Merrillville and South Bend this year yet.

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I was pleasantly surpirsed. It was a gift as we were up there on vacation just getting away from home and I had a great time. Bought a Ruger Standard at the Dutchman and then attended the Gunshow in Shipshewana. It was a pretty good show and is much better than some of the others in these here parts. Only Ft.Wayne is larger from my experience.

I also got to meet some INGOers. Brad from Brad's Knives and Knife Lady.

It was worth the trip. The wife just wonders why in the heck she can't get away from gins for even a weekend. Hey, not my fault, she picked the spot!

Top Bottom