• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daspurlock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Bought 4 shockwave exploding targets from local gun shop, couldn't wait to go shoot them. Today me and the wife went to shoot them let her shoot the first one. WOW what a boom, cleared out about a 8 ft circle in the corn stocks and busted a 6x6 post in 3 pieces. Got the other 3 out one at a time nothing, no boom nothing but broken containers. Mixed all of the same, shoot with same guns and loads. Mistery to me on why they didn't explode. Anyone ever had this happen?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I bought two last weekend and they were both duds. Direct hits on both of them and all that we got was the canister flying and powder shooting out everywhere.

Won't buy that brand again. :noway:

daspurlock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Just wanted to let everyone who had problems with targets not exploding, I sent an e-mail to shockwave with the problem I had.They repiled back wanting my address so they could send me new targets, Got a new e-mail on 12-30-11 saying they had sent new targets,they even apologized for the dealy as they were only working limited hours during the holidays. Very pleased with them

shockwavetargets.com

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Just wanted to let everyone who had problems with targets not exploding, I sent an e-mail to shockwave with the problem I had.They repiled back wanting my address so they could send me new targets, Got a new e-mail on 12-30-11 saying they had sent new targets,they even apologized for the dealy as they were only working limited hours during the holidays. Very pleased with them

shockwavetargets.com

Great news! I have yet to get a chance to shoot the 5 I bought, but if I have any problems I'm glad to hear they have good customer service! :)

Top Bottom