• ...and so much more!
  • rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    gun_accessories_7a.jpg

From iPhone Apps to Beer Holders, Killer Accessories for Your Guns | Danger Room | Wired.com

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    From the linked article:

This Glock pistol is mounted in a Cornershot system. The complicated gadget holds a camera just below the gun, and has an LCD display on its side. That feature allows its users to peek around corners without exposing themselves to enemy gunfire. It is also equipped with a laser sight, which makes aiming it much easier. Cornershot makes similar systems for grenade launchers, AK-47s and even paintball guns. Cornershot: $5,500 - 11,000.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Cornershot has been around for a long time, and appeared on an episode of "FutureWeapons" a few years ago. Not sure if it has seen many sales outside of the Israeli military for which it was developed. AFAIK, it is not available to the public, and I wouldn't want one even if it was...

teh Nub

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Clark Co
    Saw this on future weapons a few years back as well. It's a neat little novelty weapon, but I'd just opt for the traditional "throw grenade over wall" approach....

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    the make them for paint ball guns at the price rang of $5000-$11000 man i could buy 1000 glocks around that price

I'd like to know where you're finding Glocks for $5 - 11. I could probably dig enough for a couple out of the change tray in my truck.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Cornershot has been around for a long time, and appeared on an episode of "FutureWeapons" a few years ago. Not sure if it has seen many sales outside of the Israeli military for which it was developed. AFAIK, it is not available to the public, and I wouldn't want one even if it was...
    The technology has been around a LOT longer than that. Bugs Bunny has been doing it for years.;)

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I saw that on CSI Miami if I remember right. Looks kinda cool but I couldn't really see that much use for it for any sort of civilian, let alone the ultrahigh price.

Top Bottom