• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    This has probably been posted before but I couldn't find it. Found it floating around Facebook

1. 'Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arms length and never say "I’ve got a gun". If you feel you need to use deadly force, for heaven’s sake let the first sound they hear be the safety clicking off. They shouldn't have time to hear anything after that if you are doing your job.'

2. 'The average response time of a 911 call is over 4 minutes, the response time of a 9mm/.357 or .44 magnum is 1400 feet per second.'

3. Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not to protect you.

4."The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win - and cheat if necessary."

5."Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets. :ar15: You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it, cause it's going to be empty."

6."If you end up in a gun fight, if you're not shooting,' you should be loading.' If you're not loading', you should be moving', if you're not moving', your dead."

7."In a life and death situation, do something. It may be wrong, but do something."

8."If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If you
    have a gun, what in the hell do you have to be paranoid for?"

9."You can say 'stop' or 'alto' or use any other word you think will work, but
    I've found that a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much the universal language."

10."You have the rest of your life to solve your problems. How long you live depends on how well you do it."

11."You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family."

Blackduck21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    When my non-gun friend needed advice on home protection I gave him my favorite gun quote from a cop I know. "there is not a criminal in the world who doesn't know the sound of a pump shotgun clambering a shell".

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Do I need to make a click sound when I'm carrying my Glock?

Well, us back assward JMB fanbois have something that goes "click". It's not as dramatic as the slide racks they do on TV, but it should inspire mortal fear in the blackest of hearts. As long as they haven't blown their hearing out with this modern music. The bullet should open the bg's mind, though, in a manner of speaking.

Top Bottom