• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GunSlinger77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Weather permitting we are planning on going to Roush Lake in Huntington to do some shooting. I know we will definatly be doing some trap shooting as well if anyone is interested in splitting the cost of clays. Last time out we emptied the thrower, lots of fun for sure. We will be there at 9am till we get tired or run out of ammo. Looking forward to seeing some INGO shooters there.

:ingo::ar15:

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 23, 2010
    Converse Indiana
    Sounds like a reason for me to head up to roush :rockwoot: Cant say that I have shot clays in a whole lot of years, but i will bring a shot gun and play around. Guess I will have to get my butt in gear and load up some ammo for the pistols too. I will be there at 9am with my INGO swag on :D

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    Sounds like a reason for me to head up to roush :rockwoot: Cant say that I have shot clays in a whole lot of years, but i will bring a shot gun and play around. Guess I will have to get my butt in gear and load up some ammo for the pistols too. I will be there at 9am with my INGO swag on :D

Me and the wife have only done it a couple of times so were not experts by any means. A friend from work wants to get his 300 WSM dialed in and I want to work on the pistols too. Should be a good day. See you there!

:ar15:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom