• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Obama? The Anti-Christ? Im not 100% up on the bible... But Im pretty sure that in the beginning of the end (Revelation), the Anti-Christ gains the trust of the people. Obama has never had that. Ortega is nuts.

-MColford

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Numerous reports had it as an AK-47 initially. Then AK-style assault rifle.

They are making it an attempted assassination to use as an election tool. Nevermind he was in Hawaii. The line was "attempted assassination of the president or his staff". I guess this dude had it out for Obama's waiter.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    The thing that still gets me, from the first time I saw this story on the news, is the picture of the shooter. Where on EARTH do you get a front profile picture like that? Its like an outdoor mugshot, where he's just standing there in front of a wall and someone took his picture. It looks staged.

Weird.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    The thing that still gets me, from the first time I saw this story on the news, is the picture of the shooter. Where on EARTH do you get a front profile picture like that? Its like an outdoor mugshot, where he's just standing there in front of a wall and someone took his picture. It looks staged.

Weird.

Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    What amazes me the most about this is the guy actually manged to hit a window more than once at that distance with what is most likely a rather cheap version of an ak. Is it not like 500yrd from the fence to the buildings? Id like to see a pic of the actual gun but I doubt that will happen.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Thats a hell of a shot then with an ak and most likely in a hurry. Thats actually fairly long for a psl as well. He cuold just be luck though. Just seems fishy to me all around.

The linked USA Today article in the OP says 700-800 yards.

Just smells bad, but so does most of Washington

D.C. that is

Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Like most things in the media, this sounds like it was made, NOT reported. I think the media is more interested in ratings & the price of commercial breaks.

Top Bottom