• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1nthechmber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    Drug deal gone bad......sometimes I get subway to go and eat outside in the parking lot so I can listen to the radio,and I put my G27 in the cup holder so if someone approaches the vehicle I can have easy access.....if I'm stopped my stuff ain't staying holsterd.

campingdad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Fortville, IN
    One thing we know, the shooter obviously did not buy their ammo at that particular Wal-mart. If they did, they would still be waiting for a CSR to come back to unlock the ammo counter. Speaking from experience.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    One thing we know, the shooter obviously did not buy their ammo at that particular Wal-mart. If they did, they would still be waiting for a CSR to come back to unlock the ammo counter. Speaking from experience.

LOL... last time I went there (on a weekend trip to grab a box of .22) I was told that the guy who sells ammo was out to lunch :n00b:

Took them 15 minutes to determine that one of the managers was skilled enough to unlock the ammo case. :ar15:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood

^^^^^^^^^^^ :laugh: good one campingdad!^^^^^^^^^^

And welcome to INGO!:rockwoot:

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    I have made a conscious effort to avoid Walmart for the past year or three and I only seem to shop at Walmart for ammo deals these days. It appears to me that their customer base has dwindled the past couple of times I went in. Each time I had to get someone to assist me in sporting goods department since that department is no longer manned.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    You guys obviously live in the wrong town(s).

That kind of crap doesn't happen in Lafayette. Not yet anyway.

Shwaisey

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Shooter must of been extremely stupid, there are cameras monitoring the wal-mart parking lot from most angles.

I guess the reasonable deduction is criminals are stupid.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    And my girl tells me I'm paranoid for making sure I carry two mags to Wally world. Ever since they closed the Kroger on 38th and post it's got worse. At least I live East of Sunnyside. Night and day...for now.

vwarren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    greenfield
    Drug deal gone bad......sometimes I get subway to go and eat outside in the parking lot so I can listen to the radio,and I put my G27 in the cup holder so if someone approaches the vehicle I can have easy access.....if I'm stopped my stuff ain't staying holsterd.

Ever wonder why we don't here about drug deals gone good????:dunno:

Top Bottom