• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I have a pair of Joe Rocket motorcycle gloves that I only wear when shooting now because I torn the cuff and they're not so great for the bike now.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    A buddy of mine is using baseball gloves. I don't think they will keep fingers warm in cold weather but should be good at 40 degrees and above.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 15, 2019
    Union
    I shoot with Under Armour gloves in the cold.I have a Under Armour hand warmer I wear around my waist like the quarter backs wear.I put 2 to 3 hand warmers in it.I keep my hands in the hand warmer till time to shoot.The gloves are rain resitent.You can feel the trigger.I went threw allot of gloves Theses work great.

gonzo335

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Demotte
    I have the skdtac pig gloves. I think they’re great and have used them for years without any issues. Get the ones with the Velcro. The ones that just slip on don’t seem to be as good of quality.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I have the skdtac pig gloves. I think they’re great and have used them for years without any issues. Get the ones with the Velcro. The ones that just slip on don’t seem to be as good of quality.
    I use the PIGs, but they suck for longevity, and at $43 a pair I’ll stick with Mechanix for way less

Matthews

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2019
    Dyer
    Ill second tig gloves. When its really cold ill double up with some cheap cotton gloves underneath. It gives you fantastic dexterity compared to some other options I have used.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Ill second tig gloves. When its really cold ill double up with some cheap cotton gloves underneath. It gives you fantastic dexterity compared to some other options I have used.
    What are tig gloves? And if you are able to put another set of gloves on under them, how the hell can you shoot with them?

Top Bottom