• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    The sad thing is that some of these mishaps are pranks or examples of gross lack of judgement. It's bad enough to prank the ladies by giving them a gun too big for them to handle, it's another to give a gun (an automatic AK in one case, it looks like) to a child too small to control it. Some years ago a child was killed under similar circumstances.

swany11

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Unfortunately I fell for the ol' "rifle scope in the eye" trick. I was probably 20-21 at the time. Dad and I were at the range, sighting in my 30-06. I was sitting on the bench, and I never got 100% comfortable using the bench/rest with the rifle. First shot was off, and I could feel something above my eye. Didn't hurt, but it just didn't feel right. Few seconds later blood starts flowing from right above my eye. The pain didn't start kicking in until we were almost at the emergency room. I thank my lucky stars that scope didn't hit an inch lower otherwise I would have kissed my eye goodbye.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    That one where the really young boy shoots the man in the side lokked really bad. Something like that can scar a kid for life and leave him not ever to want to use a firearm again. Some of the others were just plain stupid funny!

Indy Wing Chun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    NE Side of Indy
    That one where the really young boy shoots the man in the side lokked really bad. Something like that can scar a kid for life and leave him not ever to want to use a firearm again. Some of the others were just plain stupid funny!

I've read that the guy died. Nothing verifiable, just what I read.:dunno:

The one with the teen at 33 sec in is fake.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    The ones that concern me the most are the ones where they're obviously out of control and keep firing as the gun comes up and over. The girl with the AK for one.

Just put one round in until you are sure they can handle it.

yenningcomity

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Some of it was innocently funny, mostly people trying to shoot pistol grip shotguns one handed. There was a lot of stuff that was just scary though.

I would be curious to know if the masked kid shooting the full auto ak was fake. I know how to make a video that would look just like that and know a few people who would do such a thing for fun.

Top Bottom