• ...and so much more!
  • IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    According to Fox59 and Citizens app, there was a basketball game between Lawrence Central and Lawrence North happening when 2 shots were fired during a brawl that erupted. No reported injuries.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I graduated from LC. My wife graduated from LN. (We didn't date in HS).

There have always been fights at the LC/LN football games, I don't remember basketball fights as much. There was another shooting a few years ago that I don't remember the details of.

We moved out of Lawrence once we had kids. The neighborhood continued to go downhill and we wanted better for our kids.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Where in the heck do these kids get these Glck switches, other than China?
    Amazon, Alibaba, Wish etc??
    I had no idea that the US had a glut of them just laying around all willy nilly jumping onto pistols making them FA!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    High school sports is yet another example of democrat policy failure. Back during football season it was almost EVERY Friday night there would be a shooting at a game somewhere in the country.

So, thank a democrat.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    High school sports is yet another example of democrat policy failure. Back during football season it was almost EVERY Friday night there would be a shooting at a game somewhere in the country.

So, thank a democrat.
    I'm not calling you out or anything but how is this the fault of the Dems?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I'm not calling you out or anything but how is this the fault of the Dems?
    Democrats have turned the justice system upside down, they encourage gangster culture by telling a certain demographic that everything is racist. Democrats have fought for years to destroy traditional families, and pretty much everything else that was considered traditional American values. Democrats have opened our borders to allow every kind of trash to roam freely in our country.

And now, we are reaping the benefits of worthless democrat policy. I really shouldn’t have to explain this.

fullmetaljesus

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Democrats have turned the justice system upside down, they encourage gangster culture by telling a certain demographic that everything is racist. Democrats have fought for years to destroy traditional families, and pretty much everything else that was considered traditional American values. Democrats have opened our borders to allow every kind of trash to roam freely in our country.

And now, we are reaping the benefits of worthless democrat policy. I really shouldn’t have to explain this.
    Now see. The first part of your reply was fine and I figured "oh typical bitching"

But then your last part makes me think, you must be a lot of fun at parties. Let me ask you....is there anything bad in your life that you don't blame Dems for?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Now see. The first part of your reply was fine and I figured "oh typical bitching"

But then your last part makes me think, you must be a lot of fun at parties. Let me ask you....is there anything bad in your life that you don't blame Dems for?
    Truth isn’t “bitching”.

Oh, and I do fine in social settings, I just don’t hang out with many people who openly deny obvious truth. We’d probably have a big problems if that scenario presented itself.

:rolleyes:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    is there anything bad in your life that you don't blame Dems for?
    I've pondered this part. And the answer is yes!
    1. DoggyMama's cancer coming back.
    2. Creeping Charlie in my lawn and flowerbeds.
    3. Qdoba using whole pinto beans instead of refried beans.
    4. Thistles. I hate 'em. If I could find a way to blame Dems for them I would, and it would be fitting. But alas, I cannot.
    I'm sure there are more, but I'm drawing a blank right now.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They can be 3D printed.
    You know, it occurred to me just now (and I'm only quoting you because this reminded me of it)... Most here on INGO are all, "Hell yeah! It's our ryeeeeets (tip of the hat to @Kirk Freeman) to print our own guns!" And perhaps it is, but with that right, there are going to be risks. Freedom is dangerous I guess.

Pretty sure that most everyone on INGO thinks it's probably a bad idea to have the hoodrats putting these things on their Glocks, but they secretly think that they'd like to have one on their own. I'm not sayin'... I'm just sayin'...

fullmetaljesus

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I've pondered this part. And the answer is yes!
    1. DoggyMama's cancer coming back.
    2. Creeping Charlie in my lawn and flowerbeds.
    3. Qdoba using whole pinto beans instead of refried beans.
    4. Thistles. I hate 'em. If I could find a way to blame Dems for them I would, and it would be fitting. But alas, I cannot.
    I'm sure there are more, but I'm drawing a blank right now.
    Yea well I blame the Dems for your reply.

:D

Top Bottom