• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I am looking for a place to take my son to shoot. It is hard to find a place that is not packed. Any suggestions?

We live in Indianapolis.

VUPDblue also turned me on to MCFG. I went to a board meeting and joined along with 29 others last week. I've been there just once to shoot last Friday around 1:00 and there were half a dozen people there shooting but plenty of room. I looked high and low and I believe this is the only outdoor range left in Marion County. I considered Eagle Creek, but when you realize its only open on weekends, is closed most of the winter, is small and charges $120, it is not a good deal or very user friendly. On the otherhand, everyone at MCFG has been extremely friendly. I like the idea that it is basically a "self-serve" facility that relies on its members to behave responsibly and respectfully to other users. Your immediate family members are included in a very reasonable $80/yr member fee (add $25 initiation for new members).

What's not to like?

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    You never said WHY you want to SHOOT your son.........

Check out Elwood Conservation Club
    Nice drive up from Indy, $55 a year for the family.

Does he have to drive up to Elwood to get an application? I've been looking at the site but can't find an application online.

Thanks

Top Bottom