• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • uberpeck

Marksman
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Mar 2, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/02/pregnant-women-used-as-shooting-targets-for-police/

I am sure this has been discussed here before, but I think it necessary to keep the bad guys between the sights...

DHS has ordered range targets for federal agents that depict average Americans as "threats," including pregnant women! Tie this to DHS purchasing copious amounts of ammunition, Obama's statements about a National Security force greater than the military, and rumors of Marshall Law- and we patriots find ourselves in a pressing situation.:patriot:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Putnam County
    It's funny how they order these target's and 1.7 billion rounds of ammo and won't answer any question's and keeping everything hush hush cause they know the american people will not stand for it period.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    A national security force greater than our military is still going to present the same issues that using military against civilians would. No matter what route the president would take, U.S. citizens (the majority) would have issue committing crimes of oppression against their own countrymen. The only efective way that they could conduct the type of war you are anticipating would be to leave the back door open to foreign invaders, or dividing our people, and pitting them against one another.
    The best way I can see to deal with that is to refuse to be divided as a people, and spread patriotism. Fighting for our 2nd amendment rights(and maintaining them) will be enough to make most foreign threats rethink an invasion on our soil.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    A national security force greater than our military is still going to present the same issues that using military against civilians would. No matter what route the president would take, U.S. citizens (the majority) would have issue committing crimes of oppression against their own countrymen. The only efective way that they could conduct the type of war you are anticipating would be to leave the back door open to foreign invaders, or dividing our people, and pitting them against one another.
    The best way I can see to deal with that is to refuse to be divided as a people, and spread patriotism. Fighting for our 2nd amendment rights(and maintaining them) will be enough to make most foreign threats rethink an invasion on our soil.

I don't think so. Look at history all over the world. We are already divided between the workers vs non-workers, the pro-this vs anty-that, etc.

Look at NYC where the mayor was offering rewards (cash I think) for turning in your neighbor over the new city ordinance, etc.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I don't think so. Look at history all over the world. We are already divided between the workers vs non-workers, the pro-this vs anty-that, etc.

Look at NYC where the mayor was offering rewards (cash I think) for turning in your neighbor over the new city ordinance, etc.

He got that idea from his hero and role model, Adolph...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    He got that idea from his hero and role model, Adolph...

& it works very, very well on the masses. The vast majority of humans are greedy and everyone has a price. It's physiology 101. The few that won't or can't be bought it's easy enough to made them disappear. :(

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012

Yep, what Jedi said. Think about what German citizens were doing to all the people in the camps. Average citizens were guards, enforcers, etc. Average citizens also lived around the camps and did nothing.
    Everybody reverts back to blaming Hitler, but he was just one man. One man did not accomplish all of the atrocities of the holocaust. It took an entire nation, or at least somewhat of a majority of it, to pull that off.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Yep, what Jedi said. Think about what German citizens were doing to all the people in the camps. Average citizens were guards, enforcers, etc. Average citizens also lived around the camps and did nothing.
    Everybody reverts back to blaming Hitler, but he was just one man. One man did not accomplish all of the atrocities of the holocaust. It took an entire nation, or at least somewhat of a majority of it, to pull that off.

I agree, the millions that participated had a choice.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN

Every person in NYC should call 911, report that they saw Bloomberg driving around in a limo with armed thugs, and demand their cash reward. :cool:

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I agree, the millions that participated had a choice.

For some reason this makes me think of the Band of Brothers where they made the Germans help clean up the camp after they liberated it.

"What about a human being? Are you one of those, or are you going to tell me that you never smelt the !*#!ing stench?"

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The biggest issue I see with a non-military force of similar size and equipment with the military is that most of our troops fight for the flag and the principles it represents, and as a result, when the question of firing on US citizens is broached, those asking never hear the answer they want. Moving out of that culture, we have a large percentage of police who are strongly motivated by the status of being special ones who in practice live by different rules and respond favorable to being offered even more of the same. It is a no-brainer that expanding and militarizing the ranks of law enforcement will generate a much better crop of enforcers than trying to use the army. This even applied in Germany. Hitler formed Nazi party based paramilitary forces to carry out the worst of his policies and used the military proper exclusively for combat with foreign armies. Obama, or more likely his handlers, noticed this critical fact and consequently he has moved toward acting on it. My guess is that if no one else noticed, Soros would have advised doing so. After all, he was quite successful as a collaborator.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The biggest issue I see with a non-military force of similar size and equipment with the military is that most of our troops fight for the flag and the principles it represents, and as a result, when the question of firing on US citizens is broached, those asking never hear the answer they want. Moving out of that culture, we have a large percentage of police who are strongly motivated by the status of being special ones who in practice live by different rules and respond favorable to being offered even more of the same. It is a no-brainer that expanding and militarizing the ranks of law enforcement will generate a much better crop of enforcers than trying to use the army. This even applied in Germany. Hitler formed Nazi party based paramilitary forces to carry out the worst of his policies and used the military proper exclusively for combat with foreign armies. Obama, or more likely his handlers, noticed this critical fact and consequently he has moved toward acting on it. My guess is that if no one else noticed, Soros would have advised doing so. After all, he was quite successful as a collaborator.

Bull****. I swore an oath when I enlisted in the Army. I swore and oath when I pinned on a badge. Those oaths were darned near identical. You will find mindless men in both camps willing to do whatever they are told, trusting that their leaders will not steer them wrong. You will need thinking men in both camps to prevent this from happening by provoking thought in those not so inclined.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Bull****. I swore an oath when I enlisted in the Army. I swore and oath when I pinned on a badge. Those oaths were darned near identical. You will find mindless men in both camps willing to do whatever they are told, trusting that their leaders will not steer them wrong. You will need thinking men in both camps to prevent this from happening by provoking thought in those not so inclined.

I am sorry to offend you, but once again, you represent at maximum 20% of the police I have encountered. Starting at that point and working into what the grown from scratch DHS personnel are like, I don't see that percentage getting any better.

I will agree regarding the need for right-thinking personnel in both cases, but there are far too many who will take a job for what it brings them rather than for the sake of doing what they set out to do. This problem will be significantly worse when coupling deliberate selection of the type of cop we don't need with federal scale pay, official benefits, and unofficial benefits. It will amount to having an entire national force of bad cops who are encouraged to be as bad or worse than they started out.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    You are comparing two groups with significant differences in both education and the amount of skin in the game. I enlisted when I was 17 and was taught a few things from day one. First, I couldn't quit as I was the property of the U.S. Government and leaving without permission meant prison. Second, I had to obey orders. Sure we were told that we were allowed to disobey unlawful orders but we received precious little information on the U.S. Constitution which would be needed to determine if an order was unlawful. The average soldier I served with had achieved a high school diploma and nothing more.

Been in LE for almost 15 years now. The average officer has at least some college education. They spend close to a month studying and learning the laws. They aren't risking prison by deciding to quit or refusing to obey an order and they have far more authority in making their own decisions.

I've seen both sides and while I don't agree it would be easy to get either to fire upon innocent citizens of this country, making it sound as if the police would be the most likely or easiest to convince is bull****.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I am sorry to offend you, but once again, you represent at maximum 20% of the police I have encountered.

Keep in mind you base your opinions on encounters with what, .003% of the actual police officers in this country? It is likely that I encounter more police officers every day than you have had enough contact with to form an educated opinion about in twenty years.

Top Bottom