• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yosarian87

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    NWI
    I am looking for a shooting range in the Indianapolis area that has guns to rent. Specifically the XD9 (or XDM9) the Glock 19, Possibly the Glock 23. and that's about it. Maybe a M&P. Thank you for all suggestions in advance. Hopefully she can find one that she enjoys and if this is done 93.6% chance we would be purchasing Sat/Sunday. :rockwoot:

Seljll

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    I would go Pop guns East side. I have not been there in a while but i know they rent and have a range. The other choice i believe is Dons on West side.

GoDawgs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    NWI
    I went to pops last Fall to rent. They have a Glock in 9mm (might be 17 or 19, dont' remember), XD9, and some sort of M&P amoungst others.

The only thing with Pops is that it is very crowded. I recommend trying to go on a weekday if you can.

Yosarian87

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    NWI
    We are prolly going to Pops as soon as they open, then if possible go to the 1500 to see what is there and if she can find anything she would like. (I have no doubt in my mind she will) But, If a purchase is to be made it will be at the 1500 this weekend. Definately looking forward to it.

Yosarian87

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    NWI
    Hrm...Okay. I suppose we can run by there and see if they might have anything she would want to get her hands on. But we shall see...

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    I did exactly as you are doing a couple years ago to decide among and M&P, XD and Glock.
    All were available at Pops at the time.

Pops rental is a one time fee, so you can switch up the guns as you see fit in your range session without multiple rental fees. The price of range ammo (required) is a bit high, but the whole thing is a steal vs. making the wrong decision without the test ride.

Good luck finding the right rental combo, and the right firearm!

Top Bottom