• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erinu4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Noblesville,IN
    I haven't wrote anything for 2 months, so here I go. I've been shooting a couple of times, my boyfriend and his friends and me go every Tuesday shooting, (clays). I haven't done that with the guys. I just sit there and watch some times I will go out after everyone is done shooting and practice. So I am hoping I will get better at it and shoot with the guys. But I love going out there its a lot of fun and everyone is nice to you. There is a guy on here that goes to the same shooting range we go too, I don't know his name sorry. He came up to me and my boyfriend and said are you guys such and such we said yes, and he said that he gets on here that is how he knows. It was a little scary cause he knew our names. But its a good time just to see the guys shoot and me of course when I do shoot. I will try to post to pictures up of the guys shooting.

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    Good to hear from you again.:) I suppose it's scary when someone appears and knows your names. After all, this is the World Wide Web. Bin Laden could be in his cave with a laptop watching what we post while he eats his goat gut goulash.:laugh: Just be careful on the range AND the web! And keep shooting, the only way to get better!:draw:

P Starr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    Good to see you back. I understand how intimidating it can be when you're in the minority (gender-wise). Still, it's good that you go out and shoot however you can.

Would it make you more comfortable to shoot in a ladies only situation or maybe a girls with guns type of thing (all the guys bring out their ladies and guns and we get to shoot while they assist us)?

Top Bottom