• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...2hxgSa9P8NpO0sv5XPm3zs7823Xg6NCpA9FHCYU3fToUk

Obviously a 'white supremacist' influenced by the Christchurch shootings...?

Not seeing a lot about this in trending news stories. Anyone else?

Three in custody? Any ID on the other two?

What about this guys history would make you think it was a good idea to have him freely roaming around inside your society?

It reminds me of the cartoons of my youth when a fox is in the barnyard and the chickens run around pulling up the walkways that go up into the hen house.

Once again the freedom of the law abiding members of a society are taken away to be given to an obvious deviant.

Having the whole area "shelter in place" is the equivalent of saying "let's all lay down and die here together..."

Why not pass an ordinance for 10 round magazines and for people to travel in groups of eleven or more so one might get away while he reloads?

Why even shelter at all? Just act like bears in an old fashioned shooting gallery, paint a target on your side, walk around holding your arms out in front of yourselves all while chanting, "surely he can't shoot us all..."

Here is a news flash, bad guys don't play by the rules. Societies false wish to build some type of legal protective maze to prevent bad guys from finding targets is a utopic pipe dream doomed for failure.

The current hopes for total disarmament does nothing more than breed an attitude of being a victim. Anyone who wishes to portray themselves as a prey animal will eventually become prey...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    What about this guys history would make you think it was a good idea to have him freely roaming around inside your society?

It reminds me of the cartoons of my youth when a fox is in the barnyard and the chickens run around pulling up the walkways that go up into the hen house.

Once again the freedom of the law abiding members of a society are taken away to be given to an obvious deviant.

Having the whole area "shelter in place" is the equivalent of saying "let's all lay down and die here together..."

Why not pass an ordinance for 10 round magazines and for people to travel in groups of eleven or more so one might get away while he reloads?

Why even shelter at all? Just act like bears in an old fashioned shooting gallery, paint a target on your side, walk around holding your arms out in front of yourselves all while chanting, "surely he can't shoot us all..."

Here is a news flash, bad guys don't play by the rules. Societies false wish to build some type of legal protective maze to prevent bad guys from finding targets is a utopic pipe dream doomed for failure.

The current hopes for total disarmament does nothing more than breed an attitude of being a victim. Anyone who wishes to portray themselves as a prey animal will eventually become prey...

The current guidlines on what to do during a terrorist attack, in most EU countries, at least the UK and others are ... RUN, HIDE, TELL.

It tells you a lot about the mindest of politicians over there.
    A citizen is just here to report the crime to the police.

Not only you can't carry any proper weapon, pretty much everything is illegal to carry in most EU countries (gun of course but also knives, baton, pepper spray etc) but you're not even supposed to fight back.At all.

Not even with your fists apparently or by grabbing a weapon of opportunity.
    Your cellphone is your best weapon. :rolleyes:

411314CE00000578-0-image-a-23_1496533297490.jpg

Run-Hide-Tell-Poster-COMPETITION-winner-768x1024.jpg

In the US they teach kids to fight using weapons ...

201822785633902_image.png

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The current guidlines on what to do during a terrorist attack, in most EU countries, at least the UK and others are ... RUN, HIDE, TELL.

It tells you a lot about the mindest of politicians over there.
    A citizen is just here to report the crime to the police.

Not only you can't carry any proper weapon, pretty much everything is illegal to carry in most EU countries (gun of course but also knives, baton, pepper spray etc) but you're not even supposed to fight back.At all.

Not even with your fists apparently or by grabbing a weapon of opportunity.
    Your cellphone is your best weapon. :rolleyes:

411314CE00000578-0-image-a-23_1496533297490.jpg

Run-Hide-Tell-Poster-COMPETITION-winner-768x1024.jpg

In the US they teach kids to fight using weapons ...

201822785633902_image.png

You would think in countries where millions were lined up and shot and also marched into gas chambers and camps that they would teach the modern generations to fight back and not be slaves.
    Europeans need new leaders.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    You would think in countries where millions were lined up and shot and also marched into gas chambers and camps that they would teach the modern generations to fight back and not be slaves.
    Europeans need new leaders.
    Something, something, history, doomed to repeat it, seems to come to mind. Same reason a large number of the Jewish faith vote Demoncrat, then balk at the Dems when they don’t support Israel? The Jews were disarmed once in Europe, that didn’t go well for them, yet the ones in the US are helping line themselves up yet again.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    One theory is that most of the Alpha males were lost in WW1 and WW2 along with the bloodlines. That combined with the lack of males and female leadership because of the lack of males, has resulted in a “Mr. Rogers” society. So tolerant that some countries do not even have life in prison and have let criminals out in a few years for crimes that would have resulted in 50 years to life in the U.S.

One of the strangest things about Americans we believe that that rest of the world thinks In the same manner as we do. In fact they do not and the legal and governmental systems do not function in the same manner as ours.
    Tolerance is the virtue that is most valued in Europe right now they are asking themselves “what did we do to him that made him mad”.

It’s great to post signs and have a unarmed strategy’s but the fact remains that a crazy shooter is gonna do some damage tolerance doesn’t stop violence only violence stops violence.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    In America they would probably transfer the EU mentality to our existing Stop, Drop and Roll. Stop any meaningful action, Drop to the ground in terror and submission and Roll up into a ball and kiss your ass goodbye.

The resulting outcome will be the same...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    One theory is that most of the Alpha males were lost in WW1 and WW2 along with the bloodlines. That combined with the lack of males and female leadership because of the lack of males, has resulted in a “Mr. Rogers” society. So tolerant that some countries do not even have life in prison and have let criminals out in a few years for crimes that would have resulted in 50 years to life in the U.S.

One of the strangest things about Americans we believe that that rest of the world thinks In the same manner as we do. In fact they do not and the legal and governmental systems do not function in the same manner as ours.
    Tolerance is the virtue that is most valued in Europe right now they are asking themselves “what did we do to him that made him mad”.

It’s great to post signs and have a unarmed strategy’s but the fact remains that a crazy shooter is gonna do some damage tolerance doesn’t stop violence only violence stops violence.

I know plenty of European folks who are not planning on following what those signs say, and who are never unarmed regardless of what the law says.

I often don't carry a cellphone so calling for help is not my priority.
    Fighting back, neutralizing the threat and treating potential victims should be the priorty IMO.

Then if you survived the "fighting back" part you have time to call the police and EMS.
    Being on the phone while more people are being killed or bleeding to death is probably not the best thing to do.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Something, something, history, doomed to repeat it, seems to come to mind. Same reason a large number of the Jewish faith vote Demoncrat, then balk at the Dems when they don’t support Israel? The Jews were disarmed once in Europe, that didn’t go well for them, yet the ones in the US are helping line themselves up yet again.

Typically the Jews that are voting Democrat don't complain much about their lack of support for Israel. I understand there is always the exception to the rule. I came from a mixed marriage, Catholic father and Jewish mother. My mother's family fled to America in 1936, my mother was only 6 at the time. We lost a great many family members who weren't fortunate enough to get out in time. I can't think of a single one of my mother's generation who are still living who are not Democrat. I can't think of a single one of my Jewish relatives in my generation who descended from the German survivors who are not Democrat. Most of them, with few exceptions (three to be exact) have either "unfriended" or "unfollowed" me on FB because of my conservative views. One of them, a prominent attorney who lives in Charlottesville, VA, tells me that my grandmother would roll over in her grave at my support of the Republicans. I told him the opposite is more likely the case, that she would be disgusted at what the Democrats have become. Because I am Catholic, and seem to have more sympathy and support for the country of Israel and it's citizens than my Jewish relatives do.

It really boggles my mind how much of the Jewish community in the United States still supports the Democrats and goes to great lengths to justify the actions of the Dems, no matter how extreme, bordering on (perhaps far crossing the "border" of) mental gymnastics.

Last edited:

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    That's regional dementia. 1/2 of all the Jews in the USA live in NYC. coumo, gillibrand, a. occasional-cortex, etc can't get elected with just the Jewish vote, many of whom lean conservative by NYC standards--but we've seen what passes for a conservative there.
    FWIW the day that homicidal bigot shot the up congregation in Pittsburgh, there were at least 3 of us armed in my synagogue and if he'd got past the guard, he would have been ambushed at the sanctuary door. I visited a congregation in Miami. In addition to the police outside, they had a congregational security team that resembled a VIP protection unit with ear-buds etc

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Typically the Jews that are voting Democrat don't complain much about their lack of support for Israel.

It really boggles my mind how much of the Jewish community in the United States still supports the Democrats and goes to great lengths to justify the actions of the Dems, no matter how extreme, bordering on (perhaps far crossing the "border" of) mental gymnastics.
    It would make for an interesting study in psychological pathology. A big part of it is being so assimilated that being a "progressive" leftist is their real identity and they're still paying allegiance to FDR and his "new deal". This fits in with the regional bias I mentioned above--NCYitis. There could be something of a "battered spouse/child" phenomenon that can be seen in organizations like the local "Jewish Community Relations Council" slavishly pursuing "interfaith alliances" with the enemies of Israel (and Jews).
    Since the radical left and their reps in Congress have amped up their hatred of Jews, Jewish allegiance to the dems is fading...just not fast enough. 90% of Jews supported the dems 10 years ago. I believe it's down to about 75% now.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    That's regional dementia. 1/2 of all the Jews in the USA live in NYC. coumo, gillibrand, a. occasional-cortex, etc can't get elected with just the Jewish vote, many of whom lean conservative by NYC standards--but we've seen what passes for a conservative there.
    FWIW, AOC's district is only 18.4% white, so I doubt there's much Jewish voting influence there.

And Gillibrand represents the Albany area.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Most american Jews/family/ancestors left Europe before Israel was a country and being leftist before being nationalists probably would denounce Israel's militancy completely disregarding their situation. Jewish =/= Israeli

Hey guys, we know you've been beaten down and sh** on for the last couple thousand years so we're going to give you your own country. surrounded by militant enemies. and we're going to take land from them for you. Have fun now, play nice, kbye!

My workplace still has run, hide, fight. surprising since they're already a private GFZ, rolling out distracted walking rules (no cell phones, even with hands-free), and about to roll out a no pocket knife rule (safety-approved box cutters only... in their defense we have had 2 incidents in the last 5 years where someone was being careless and cut themselves... is a site of 1000+ ppl:ugh:)

Last edited:

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Most american Jews/family/ancestors left Europe before Israel was a country and being leftist before being nationalists probably would denounce Israel's militancy completely disregarding their situation. Jewish =/= Israeli

Hey guys, we know you've been beaten down and sh** on for the last couple thousand years so we're going to give you your own country. surrounded by militant enemies. and we're going to take land from them for you. Have fun now, play nice, kbye!

M ppl:ugh:)
    Open some books and learn what you're talking about. Per census records, about 90% of the Arabs there are descended from migrants who showed up looking up for work between the 2nd half of the 19th century and the 1940's, which corresponds with a similar move of Jews back to the homeland--except that in the 1930's the british were locking up Jews in prison camps in Cyprus, while holding the door open for Arabs. As for taking land or being given land, look up "Jewish National Fund" which was set up to buy land for jewish communities. Sheiks and effendis were falling over themselves to get to the front of the line to sell swamps and piles of rocks, which were drained or cleared by Jews and farmed. The only things the UN gave Israel were: a partition plan that would have created both a Jewish and an Arab state, sharing jig-saw-puzzle borders; recognition of statehood; and an arms embargo while egypt, jordan, syria, and lebanon, invaded--kind of like the deal Bosnia got.

Jews not supporting Israel is a relatively new phenomenon, and you're right that it's found mostly among leftists. People who's primary identity&religion is being leftist; who get their "news" from CNN; and who've been indoctrinated in universities with BDS BS about "aparteid Israel".

As for "militancy" Israel is the party to the conflict that has been willing to negotiate and coexist.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Open some books and learn what you're talking about. Per census records, about 90% of the Arabs there are descended from migrants who showed up looking up for work between the 2nd half of the 19th century and the 1940's, which corresponds with a similar move of Jews back to the homeland--except that in the 1930's the british were locking up Jews in prison camps in Cyprus, while holding the door open for Arabs. As for taking land or being given land, look up "Jewish National Fund" which was set up to buy land for jewish communities. Sheiks and effendis were falling over themselves to get to the front of the line to sell swamps and piles of rocks, which were drained or cleared by Jews and farmed. The only things the UN gave Israel were: a partition plan that would have created both a Jewish and an Arab state, sharing jig-saw-puzzle borders; recognition of statehood; and an arms embargo while egypt, jordan, syria, and lebanon, invaded--kind of like the deal Bosnia got.

Jews not supporting Israel is a relatively new phenomenon, and you're right that it's found mostly among leftists. People who's primary identity&religion is being leftist; who get their "news" from CNN; and who've been indoctrinated in universities with BDS BS about "aparteid Israel".

As for "militancy" Israel is the party to the conflict that has been willing to negotiate and coexist.

I think we're agreeing in general with a difference in specificity and wording.

Sorry, I was being general. The whole area's been a hotbed of back and forth ownership for millennia hence why everyone thinks they own it; each culture has had possession of the same land at some point.

I didn't say anything about their militancy being unwarranted. If I were in their position, I'd invest in a hell of a military and be willing to use it too. If they didn't, they'd have been gone shortly after the country was formed.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Ya - "sooty faces"

You know....
    Because of all those chimneys to climb down. :rolleyes:

Now as for why the chimneys are causing afros....
    rGG3R32.jpg

Top Bottom