• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I just saw an interview with a LEO on scene in Alabama, and he said the rifle was "semi automatic". So, perhaps (shocking) the paper got it wrong. Time will tell.

alphbets

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Here we go. It is unfortunate that some nut had to go on a shooting spree and kill people. Someone on another post here a few days ago predicted some nut shooting with a "semi-automatic" firearm touching off a political firestorm that leads to the ban being re-instated. I hope Indiana will invoke the 10th and tell the Feds to shove it.

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Here we go. It is unfortunate that some nut had to go on a shooting spree and kill people. Someone on another post here a few days ago predicted some nut shooting with a "semi-automatic" firearm touching off a political firestorm that leads to the ban being re-instated. I hope Indiana will invoke the 10th and tell the Feds to shove it.

I remember reading that post too. Perhaps the member should change his/her name to the "Oracle"

Virtus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Fishers
    Those "Evil" Black Rifles.....by tonight, the media will be talking up the gun(not the individual). By the weekend, the President or AG will be demanding new laws. In other news, a stricter gun control country (Germany) has it's own mass shooting. I feel like I am living in some bad movie, where you already know the plot and are only 25 minutes into it.

alphbets

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Huh, mass shootings in Alabama, Illinois, and Germany all in the same week?

Why don't you pass the time by playing a little solitaire?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I like the latest headline, Gunman was briefly a police officer. He didn't make it a week and a half at the academy but he was briefly a cop? :noway: He was a wanna be who couldn't cut it. If he would of made it through the training and served a month or so then yes he could be considered briefly a LEO but saying he was when he couldn't make it through the academy is a insult to officers.

Gunman in Alabama slayings was briefly a police officer - CNN.com

Last edited:

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I saw an interview with one of the police officer's involved. According to the him, the BG was using an AR-15 during the shooting spree.

Top Bottom