• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nova512

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    west side of indy
    well its seems hammond has the nazi's there to spoil fun lol,i myself shot my rws pellet gun 1000 fps ,i am currently at war with the chipmunks they are burrowing all along my house causeing water to come in.they are harder to hunt then squirrels.8 so far have met there end.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    well its seems hammond has the nazi's there to spoil fun lol,i myself shot my rws pellet gun 1000 fps ,i am currently at war with the chipmunks they are burrowing all along my house causeing water to come in.they are harder to hunt then squirrels.8 so far have met there end.

Dont get me started on chippies... :xmad::ar15:

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    check your local laws, airgun= firearm in many towns... also slingshots & paintball guns..

Same with my town of Fishers. I know none of you would want to live here because of it, but a discharge law is a discharge law. Pellet guns and airsoft guns are both No No's.

I'm not making the laws, I'm just abiding the law.

Yes, subsonics are even quiet without being supressed. Still illegal though in my area.

lojax

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    south west IN
    never done it but we have a park in town that is loaded with them and i swear if i ever become terminally ill one of my last days i will spend there having fun with my 22 rifle

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    when I was A kid, I used to put peanut butter on top of the fence in my moms backyard, and shoot squirrels with a Crossman 760, one of the good ones with a wood stock. I'd kill em and clean em, and mom would fry em. Also got a lot of doves off that fence, now that was some good eatin. Back then there was nothing behind the house, now somebody would probably have a *&*&fit over it.

Top Bottom