• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Racerdj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2010
    Indy
    One of the enjoyable times is when my wife and I go shooting. I remember taking her the first time with my middle son and she was extremely accurate. I have found that females are extremely good shots with just a little practice. She enjoys the 22 and 9mm most.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Women can shoot

My wife routinely outshoots me both at the range and in the dog towns. I try to compensate with volume of fire. My excuses-du-jour are that women are steadier than men and she's a lot younger. Truth is, she's just better than I am. Small enough price to pay to share an activity you enjoy with your spouse. :)

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    One of the enjoyable times is when my wife and I go shooting. I remember taking her the first time with my middle son and she was extremely accurate. I have found that females are extremely good shots with just a little practice. She enjoys the 22 and 9mm most.
    ^^^++When we were younger?? The Wife and I would go out to "The Back 40" to shoot the .22's. I got her a little Marlin bolt action single shot-put a 4X scope on it and away we would go.
    After a few trips out, it got to where she would regularly out shoot me-standing off hand, and she would rarely miss.
    Well at that time in my life, I would hate to lose to anything/anyone, so before going out I would have to "Tweak" the adjustments on her scope. Well she would see where the group was at and just compensate for it=She would STILL out shoot me.
    Well I had to do something-SO-years later I traded the Marlin single shot for a 1980 Chevy Citation for our youngest Son to drive.
    Now up to date. This last spring I bought Her a Marlin 925 .22Mag. It has a 3 X 9 scope on it, and She is back to out shooting me???

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    I have check into this before and i'm pretty sure it is illegal to shoot your Wife.... Oh shoot with your Wife my bad... lol I haven't got mine out yet, we have two young ones so we have to get a baby sitter first.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    My wife routinely out shoots me also. I use the fallback position that my Essential Tremor is particularly bad today. She smiles and says " sure it is dear." Do you think she is being sarcastic? :dunno:

rem700

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    bought my wife a savage in 17 hmr for mothers day. she enjoys shooting as much as i do now

Top Bottom