• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Thought I'd show the kind of shooting I do with the ladies in my life. So, here we go. This is my wife, Julie, and I with the prairie dog she shot at 532 yards in South Dakota. The shot was made from right in front of that barn over my right shoulder. The gun is a Howa 1500 SV in .223.
    standard.jpg

Here she is shooting the Howa from a pickup bed in Oklahoma. There were some buffalo in the pasture which were of questionable social skills. :dunno:

standard.jpg

Here's my grand daughter, Olivia, on her first trip to Crosley. She was loving every minute of it and so was Papaw. She did pretty well and asks when we're going again every time I see her!

standard.jpg

Here's Julie set up in a prairie dog town in Colorado. She carries that Ruger Mark II for snakes. You can't see it but I think she was shooting her CZ 527 Varmint in .204 Ruger. In case you've never done any p doggin', each of those light spots is a p dog burrow. Can you say "target rich environment"?

standard.jpg

Sadly, we only get to do this stuff twice a year. Gladly, we drive near 1000 miles to get there. :D

What kind of shooting do you do with your significant other/others?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    A few of the pics of my beloved shooting. We enjoy target shooting and hunting. I've gotten my first taste of shooting competition in 20 years recently, and Cathy wants to join me in shooting some matches next year. Best shooting buddy a man could have :)

Shooting my XD9sc
    Shooting9-13-09005.jpg

Shooting her Sears Model 1
    Outdoors7-26-09007.jpg

Shooting her little Rossi .22 single shot, which also comes with a 20 guage barrel
    Shooting5-3-09018.jpg

Shooting the RIA 1911 .45 I had just given her for her birthday
    CathysBirthday2009023.jpg

Shooting her much beloved, and sorely missed, XD9 Tactical
    Shooting4-20-08CathyXD9Tacticalinfu.jpg

Her first squirrel
    100_2571.jpg

Squirrel hunting in the snow
    009.jpg

Hobbling out to try some squirrel hunting just after knee surgery
    004.jpg

Last edited:

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    I was just able to get my wife to go to the range with me (about a month ago) and this was after 22 yrs of trying. She enjoyed being there with me and doing something I like to do. She also said she is willing to go again, but she doesn't think it will become her "hobby". Baby steps. :D

By the way she shot my Glock 26 and did it very well (after she learned to keep her eyes open :):).

Top Bottom