• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    well, guess I shoulda qualified me query wit in the process of be'n assualed wit a weapon or hav'n Domicile being breached....or any instance of defend'n oneself from eminent death from equal but opposite force. Not jus plugg'n for fun but wit a reasonable fear an justifiable deadly response......geez....

Heres the thing. Most people don’t want to ever have to shoot somebody. That would be a life changing traumatic event, not something we would want to share with a complete stranger on the internet. The fact you asked, then wrote another comment trying to clarify your question (as if we didn’t understand the first time) shows disrespect to people who have had to live with that fact. We carry to protect ourselves and families, not to play a real life Bruce Willis and brag about how we defended ourselves.

Nobody is going to discuss that. Just enjoy the humorous responses and let it be. There are plenty of forums with plenty of instances you can read through. I doubt you get much here.

Now, back to the jokes.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    just these guys.

Wild_Gunman_NES_review.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom