• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Regardless, the ChiComs are our enemies. Doing 'business' with the communists is only funding their dreams of world domination. Don't buy from the ChiComs until Coms is no longer part of their makeup.

They're at war with us, bio and financial. They haven't declared it publicly, but it's there. It sickens me to see us act like they're just a fun, free society.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    The way that the gift giving practices of my corn tundra family have been structured...
    Other than my wife and a sister in law I'm buying for a nephew.

This guy (nephew) is a very savvy chemist, electronics designer and has obtained other amazing attributes prior to achieving adulthood. And I'm gonna get him WHAT? He needs a megaJ laser or a bushel basket of condoms.

I'd go with the laser; that's some DNA that needs to be more common.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    They're at war with us, bio and financial. They haven't declared it publicly, but it's there. It sickens me to see us act like they're just a fun, free society.

They haven't declared it officially, but they say it publicly all the time in their state media.

It's almost impossible to Google for examples because they're all curated and immediately turn results into "China isn't the enemy of the US", but it's pretty much a weekly occurrence for these guys to show one of their state officials saying something along those lines.

Top Bottom