• ...and so much more!
  • kyle1058

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2009
    Noble County
    Wow....

Acting i assume? The whole drop to the floor, grab a gun, and sweep the place looks a little over-acted.. I really hope everyone doesn't draw their gun on an occasion like that... (cmon i gotta critisize something)

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    This was a parody skit done by opponents of concealed carry reform, IIRC. They were attempting to show what it would be like if people could carry guns.

SC_Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Bloomington
    I've seen that video a few times and it makes me laugh. Usually it's attributed to shopping in Israel!

I'm guessing if it were Israel, that lady would have been double tapped by about a dozen of those customers. The folks in Israel are a little sensitive (rightly so) to things that go bang in shopping areas.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    Is there some class I can take on this. It seems like my retail sweeping style is diffrent and needs improvement.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Back in the day when people were shooting at each other on the freeways in L.A. One of the local comedians in Dallas played on the gunfire; he made the comment that he didn't know what all the hubub was about, he said that around DFW if you didn't have a couple of bullet holes in your truck they knew you were from out of town!!!!

Top Bottom