• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cory nigra

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    ive tried on alot of 40s. i have big hands and honestly the best fit is a walther ppq...what do ya know about this gun???

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Not a PPQ but I have a P99 in .40 S&W. I love the gun. It is very accurate and the ergonomics are excellent. My only critisim would be that the bore axis (height of the barrel compared to the grip) is somewhat high. This results in the gun having a bit of muzzle flip.

cmepp18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    I have a PPQ .40 S&W and love it. I use it for my EDC with no problem. The weight is great and it's certainly not too big to carry (at least for me. I'm 6 ft 215 lbs). The ergonomics are wonderful. I've only had it for a couple of weeks now, but I think my PPQ and I are going to get along just fine:)

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    The PPQ is, IMO, the best polymer-framed pistol Walther has ever put out. I like it WAY better than any version of the P99/SW99, or even the PPS (although that's not really an apples-to-apples comparison). The only gripe I have is that the European style mag release is different than the majority of guns we're used to here in 'Merica; if you're serious about the PPQ for every day carry, be sure you train the dickens out of that particular feature, and stick to carrying the one gun rather than alternating between it and something with a more traditional mag release.

My :twocents:

If you are convenient to the Indy area, we've got a .40 PPQ in-stock that you're welcome to come take a look at.

Checkfoo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Personally, I feel it has the best factory trigger reset of any striker fired pistol. The trigger pull itself is very light. Feels to be about 4-4.5lbs.

inccwchris

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Southside of Indiana
    I know I have one in stock for right around 500, plus or minus a few dozen bucks, its been a long weekend. I also know that LOTS of people were asking about them at the 1500 so they must have been pretty popular

Top Bottom