Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    FNX9
    G17 RTF2
    PT92
    P07 Duty

Not sure when I will make the final decision, but hopefully my settlement money will be here soon. It's going to be a very hard decision, but I think that there isn't a bad one among the list.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    G17 RTF2

Not sure when I will make the final decision, but hopefully my settlement money will be here soon. It's going to be a very hard decision, but I think that there isn't a bad one among the list.
    Nice list. Can't go wrong with this one. I'm kinda partial to it of course.

Just like everything else, which one feels the best to u?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    You will have Glock lovers tell you to go with the Glock, Beretta lovers to tell you the 92FS instead of the Taurus, and continuing until you can't read anymore. :D

You have listed some nice pistols. Best I could suggest is fondle each and buy the one that feels best in your hand. ;)

sshelton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    ECI / New Castle
    I love the 92 platform and am not being bias(spelling?) I've shot a friends pt92 and it is a heck of a gun, went bang everytime and was very comfortable and easy to use, I'm saving for one now!

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    You will have Glock lovers tell you to go with the Glock, Beretta lovers to tell you the 92FS instead of the Taurus, and continuing until you can't read anymore. :D

You have listed some nice pistols. Best I could suggest is fondle each and buy the one that feels best in your hand. ;)
    Ain't that the truth. I admit I really like the Glock 17. However, I do not like the 21 0r even 19. Why? They just don't fit my hand the right way. Sig P226 and the 4" XD45 and XD9 all fit and feel good.

Fondle all that you can:D. That's the best advice u will ever get (barring shoot all you can) when it comes to selecting a quality pistol.

redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    My vote is for the G17, just drink the Kool-Aid and get it over with lol! In all seriousness, I got a G17 not too long ago and really like it. So, just to change things up, either go with the G17 or the FNX9, that's my suggestion.

BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Why go with the Taurus over the Beretta? I had a 92G and I've had the opportunity to shoot the pt92, and, while I have no problem buying 'cheaper' weapons, I have to say the Taurus wasn't even in the same league. Trigger was long and uncomfortable, it was less aesthetically pleasing, and all the controls in general just felt blocky. But this one was new, so perhaps with some wear and a good break in, it would be smoother.

That being said, my vote is for the p07.

atm-inc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN

:thumbsup:

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    Fnx, I don't care for the rtf glocks, I won bash a tuarus revlover, but have no use for most of their autos, and the p07 I a mixed bag, let people find it's faults before jumpin on one. My two cents anyhow

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom