• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slipnotz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    This afternoon was my first chance to get out this year. Left the house at 3:15 and drove to the back of our property. Got out of the truck and loaded the marlin and started to walk across the corn field to the other end where we have a ground blind. 10 yds in a little 6 pointer looked up from the other end of the field in the same row I was in. Got down on my hands and knees and crawled to 100 yds. Season over in 5 minutes. May have to buy a doe tag, so I can still spend some time in the blind. Also means more jerky.

slipnotz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    In years past I would have bought the bundle if they would have had it. But this year we were gone and I didn't know how much I'd be able to hunt. May just turn my attention to coyotes. Just like being out in the field, doesn't matter what I'm after or if I get anything.

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    My season has been LOOONNNGGG with no shooters spotted in Indiana. Only shooter I saw in Illinois I promptly missed at 115 yards. Took the gun to the range and it was off big time. 4 1/2" low at 50 yards. Not sure how that happened...

Hopefully that bruiser will be back this weekend.

Top Bottom