• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ford Truck

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Franklin Twp., DeKalb County, Ind.
    I've an old, B.S.A. double barrel, boxlock, 12 bore, ejector model with 2½" chambers & it's bored Skeet & Full. I had the automatic safety disabled. The safety still works but it doesn't automatically engage anymore. I use it for small game & pheasants. However, in case that was all I had at the time & needed it for social work or a big, gnarly critter with an attitude problem; I have a modest supply of 2¼" NobelSportItalia 6 pellet 00 buckshot & 1¾" Federal 6 pellet 00 buckshot. I carry a few with me when I'm out hunting furry, little, woodland creatures. The old Brit is nitro-proofed for 1 1/8 oz. & 6 pellet 00 weighs a little less. I've an old, B.S.A. double barrel, boxlock, 12 bore, ejector model with 2½" chambers & it's bored Skeet & Full. I had the automatic safety disabled. The safety still works but it doesn't automatically engage anymore. I use it for small game & pheasants. However, in case that was all I had at the time & needed it for social work or a big, gnarly critter with an attitude problem; I have a modest supply of 2¼" NobelSportItalia 6 pellet 00 buckshot & 1¾" Federal 6 pellet 00 buckshot. I carry a few with me when I'm out hunting furry, little, woodland creatures. The old Brit is nitro-proofed for 1 1/8 oz. & 6 pellet 00 weighs a little less.

Attachments

• 12 Bore Shorties-a.png
      12 Bore Shorties-a.png
      365.8 KB · Views: 8
    • 12 Bore Shorties-b.png
      12 Bore Shorties-b.png
      327.4 KB · Views: 8
    • 12 Bore Shorties-c.png
      12 Bore Shorties-c.png
      321.1 KB · Views: 8

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I have my Benelli supernova tactical loaded with the NSI OO minibuck at bedside. It's a 7+1 with 2 3/4, 3 and 3 1/2 shells but is an 8+1 with the mini buckshot. It runs and cycles just fine

Ford Truck

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Franklin Twp., DeKalb County, Ind.
    I have my Benelli supernova tactical loaded with the NSI OO minibuck at bedside. It's a 7+1 with 2 3/4, 3 and 3 1/2 shells but is an 8+1 with the mini buckshot. It runs and cycles just fine
    From my understanding, the folks at NSI developed their 2¼" shells to increase tubular magazine capacity & still maintain cycling reliability.

Top Bottom